3 Girl Scout Cookie Coffee Combos
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a million times…coffee is everything we need. Since coffee and sweets are our favorites… what better to compliment your coffee than the enviable, deliciousness of a Girl Scout Cookie. Below are 3 of our favorite recipes that are sure to that coffee and cookie craving.
1. Brew 1 cup of Hawaiian Kona Coffee
2. Add coffee, milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder to a pot and bring it to a simmer, then add to a coffee ci
3. Froth additional milk and add it to the top of the coffee cup
4. Drizzle melted peanut butter & chocolate sauce on top
THIN MINT DREAMIN’
1. Brew 1 cup of HiLine Peppermint Bark K-Cup
2. Add coffee, milk, peppermint extract, chocolate sauce and ice cream to a blender
3. Blend it together & top with fresh mint leaves and whipped cream.
1. Brew a double shot of Sea Salt Caramel Nespresso
2. Add, Espresso, Milk, Chocolate Sauce and Caramel Sauce
3. Bring those ingredients to a simmer, remove from heat and add it to your coffee mug.
4. Top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce & toasted coconut flakes
These are two of our favorite versions off coffee, cookie tastiness! But these tips and tricks can be used in endless combinations.
If you’re not the biggest fan of coconut replace the Coconut Cream K-Cup with HiLine’s Salted Caramel K-Cup for that same Samoa-y goodness. Use the Vanilla Bean K-Cup to replicate the sweet deliciousness of the classic Trefoil. Collect your favorite K-cups and a few flavor extracts and elevate your coffee to Girl Scout standards.