Summertime and warmer temperatures call for drinks on ice. Luckily, with a Nespresso machine and HiLine Coffee capsules, you can have a cold drink in hand in a matter of minutes, all in the comfort of your own home.
Here are two examples of delicious iced drinks you can make using a Nespresso machine and HiLine Coffee. Keep in mind that these are just suggestions -- we hope you'll get creative in finding the cold combination that you love.
Basic Iced Latte
1. Brew two HiLine Coffee capsules into an empty glass (use three or four for large glasses).
2. Add cold milk (or milk substitute like soy, coconut or almond milk), about 1 cup or 8 oz. If you like your milk frothy, before adding it to the espresso, froth the milk using a whisk or hand mixer, or use an actual milk frother (like the Nespresso Aeroccino) on the "cold" setting.
3. Sweeten to taste with sugar or syrup.
4. Fill the remainder of the cup with ice. Stir until mixed well.
1. Fill your glass 3/4 of the way with ice.
2. Brew two HiLine Coffee capsules into the glass (use three or four for large glasses).
3. Once the espresso is added, fill the rest of the cup with cold water. Stir until mixed well.
HiLine and its products are not endorsed by, sponsored by, licensed by or approved by Nespresso USA Inc., Keurig or any of their affiliates. Nespresso® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. Keurig® and K-CUP®are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.