Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
This is truly our favorite time of year, but please don’t tell that to cold brew or peppermint season. Because we love our Pumpkin Spice brew so much that we turned the Keurig blend into a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. It’s a delicious recipe and most steps are make-ahead so you can prep the recipe on the weekend, wake-up and be served a fresh Pumpkin Spice Frapp!
Over the years we have had such fun with recipes but this might just be one of our favorites. Above all, everything is make-ahead and the recipe truly makes you feel like you are having a frapp from a coffee shop. So cozy on on with warm socks, a chunky sweater and watch those leaves fall.
'Tis the season to consume pumpkin!
Posted by HiLine Coffee Company on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Recipe
2 Cups pumpkin spice coffee brewed & chilled
PUMPKIN ICE CUBES
1.5 cups milk – we used soy
.5 cups pumpkin puree
1 TBSP sugar
Fresh cinnamon and nutmeg
Whipped cream (optional)
1. Brew 2 pumpkin spice keurig k-cups and let cool
* tip – we like to prep this ahead and leave it in the fridge overnight
2. Add milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to a bowl and whisk until smooth
3. Add to a ice cub tray and let freeze for 6+ hours
4. Add cooled pumpkin spice to a blender along with 6-8 pumpkin ice cubes and blend
5. Top with whipped cream and fresh cinnamon and nutmeg – this is optional
That is it! If you can make the ice cubes ahead, maybe on a meal prep day, you can make this frapp any day you want at home. Just remember it is 2 steps to create. First you want to make and freeze the ice cubes ahead of time and then you want to brew and chill the pumpkin spice coffee.
Don’t forget to share all your HiLine Coffee creations with us by tagging us on social! See here for HiLine Coffee on Instagram and you can also use the hashtag #HiLineCoffee. We look forward to seeing what spins you put on your own coffee creations.